Corporate Sustainability Policy
ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd. Corporate Sustainability and Citizenship Policy
As the leading provider of semiconductor assembly and test services and a major consolidator of systems and converging technologies, ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries (collectively “ASE Technology Holding”) plays a vital role in transforming our society into a green and low carbon economy. We regard sustainability and corporate citizenship as the growth opportunity and commit to providing eco-efficient and responsible service to our customers to achieve satisfactory performance in environmental, social and governance (ESG).
ASE Technology Holding shall lead and create practices in innovation and sustainability to make a positive impact on our sector, business, stakeholders and society at large.
ASE Technology Holding aims to pursue a sustainable growth over time by a strategic approach which is based on not only the perspectives of cost control, integrated risk management, and advanced technology, but responsible use of natural, social and human capitals, assimilating our enterprise into the landscape from which we draw so much, and rely upon.
ASE Technology Holding is committed to the following:
- Maintaining sound corporate governance, and continuously practicing ethics in all areas of our business, and following international standards and complying with all laws and applicable regulations where we operate.
- Coping with climate change, mitigation and adaptation performances are promoted to improve our eco-efficiency and protect the environment by continuously enhancing resources recycling; reducing greenhouse gas emissions, waste generation, wastewater effluent, and chemical usage.
- Providing employees with a safe, healthy, and stimulating work environment. Ensuring diversity in our workforce and protecting employees’ and stakeholders’ human rights.
- Partnering with our suppliers to ensure that workers are treated with respect and dignity, working conditions in ASE Technology Holding’s supply chain are safe, and that business operations are environmentally responsible and conducted ethically.
- Devoting ourselves to the community through charitable activities, educational programs and social work which optimize resource allocation and maximize positive social impacts.
- Conducting effective and strategic stakeholder engagement and communication while emphasizing on transparent and balanced information disclosure.